Personal Injury Attorneys
FREE Consultation
(573) 777-3333

My child was injured due to a fireworks accident, does my child have a personal injury claim?

During the summer months, and especially during the Fourth of July, fireworks are a popular activity across Missouri.   However, as fun as they may be, and as enjoyable as they are to watch, hundreds of Missourians are injured each year due to fireworks accidents.  These accidents can lead to significant injuries including severe burns, loss of appendages, hearing loss, and occasionally death.

If you, your child, or a loved one has been injured due to a fireworks accident, it’s important that you reach out to an experienced injury attorney to assess your legal rights.  Oftentimes, these accidents are caused in whole or in part by the negligent acts or omissions of another, and you may have a claim against that person.

For example, these claims often include an adult allowing your child access to fireworks, another individual causing fireworks to strike you or your child, or possibly a products liability claim if a firework malfunctions.  Oftentimes, these accidents are covered by the at-fault party’s homeowner’s insurance policy, which can pay for your or your loved one’s damages caused by such accident.

If you or a loved one has been injured because of a fireworks accident, please reach out to The A.W. Smith Law Firm for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.  Through our contingency fee model, there is no financial risk to you or your loved one in allowing our firm to evaluate the injury claim.